Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Injury Report: Andresito For Rome?

Barca's medics have given the report on Andres Iniesta's injury: a muscle tear two centimeters long in his right thigh. He's started a special recovery program, and the latest is that he might make the final in Rome, after all...

Anyway, Andresito seems pretty confident about it: I will be ok for Rome. It's a little rupture. It's not that bad, I guess it was related to the stress and everything that goes with the end of the season. If it would have been a little higher, it would have been worse, but since it's lower, it's not that dangerous. Despite this blow, I'm happy today. The motivation I have to play will be decisive. I already had told the doctor before that I would be in Rome no matter what."

We hope he's right! What with Titi out we are desperatley in need of him for this one. Plus, he got us there with his goal against Chelsea; what would the final be without him?

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!
    I'm worried about that too but, Andres said nothing would keep him from being in the final so, we'll just have to believe him.
    He seems like a man who sticks to his promises ;)

    ReplyDelete