Thursday, February 26, 2009

Gossip on the Guys: Leo's New Girlfriend

Ever since Messi’s statement in an interview he gave around a month ago that he has a girlfriend who is living in Argentina, we have just been dying to find out about her. And finally, we have. The mystery lady has been staying in Barcelona with Messi and his family for a few days, and these are the first pictures of the couple, out for a walk together last Sunday.
Her name is Antonella, and she’s studying to be a dietician. She’s from Messi’s home city, Rosario, and that’s where he met her last December when he was home for Christmas vacation. Well, no wonder Leo was the last one to arrive back in Barcelona after the holidays.
Reports are that she’s 22 years old and the sister of Messi’s best friend, Lucas. We think she’s just adorable, and she and Leo are just too utterly cute together! She’s the perfect height for him too—Leo actually managed to find a girl who is considerably shorter than him.
So there you go, Messi now officially has a girlfriend. And about time too! Now this is a couple we shall eagerly be following.

10 comments:

  1. I love Messi with all my heart so if Antonella makes him happy, I'm glad for both of them. Once Messi is happy I should be happy even if the girl he is with is not me!!!
    *****I Love You Leo*****

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if Antonella makes Messi unhappy, Nessie sounds trouble for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te Quiero Leo ... You are my LOVE ... One LOVE !!! My Dream is to see you ... know you ... and One wish,that I have is to marry you ... because I can't life without you my LOVE !!! I will die If I won't see and know you ... ;(;(;( Really Die ... ;(;(;( TE AMO !!! Please ConnecT me ... Please ... This Girl isn't for you ... you need more lovely...pretty...woman ... and I think I can LOVE you with very very very Huge LOVE !! Please connect me with email : nati.natu20@yahoo.com ... please my LOVE :*:*:*:*:*...please please please ... GOD help me ... ;(;(;(;(;(;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is hard to love someone that doesn't know you exist. I wish I can meet Messi face 2 face, that will be a dream come true. I wish I can also witness to him and ensure that he is a true follower of Jesus Christ so that one day we may be in heaven together. Until then I will continue to pray for him. (I hope Antonella is a christian and she leads him down the right path.)
    *****I Love You Leo*****

    ReplyDelete
  5. They r Fantastic with each other..
    i love Leo so Much but iam happy..
    Cause he is happy with her..
    she seems so Nice..
    love u MESSI

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello leo messi how are you man im zymeri i from ks i see your game all you are very very good bicuse i play very good i like a game vith you i love this is my live a game with you bye and succcsese in the life my e-mail is zymeri@kz.tc bye bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  7. jo bassa
    i think that leo messi is an eitghth marvels of the world.he is the best player of the world i have ever seen and i really wish to see him forever play to blaugrana fc barcelone

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are so cute together! messi is really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE MESSI, HE IS FROM MY COUNTRY (ARGENTINA), SO ITS MINE!! I KNOW HIMMM!
    BYEEE
    LOVES

    ReplyDelete