Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gossip on the Guys: A Bit On Victor's Baby

Sometimes it's hard to remember that Victor Valdes has a baby boy of his own, the three-month-old is so well kept from the media. Not even a single photo - or not that we know of.

But at least Vic's open to talking about little Dylan, saying to Sport:

"He grows rapidly, he is already almost three months old. Dylan's birth has changed my life completely. I was a calm person, who likes staying home, but the arrival of my son has given me more peace and stability."

Perhaps we should be thanking Dylan for Vic's run of awesome performance lately? The proud papa also admitted that he can't fix his baby's bottles as well as his fiancée can: "Sure I do feeding-bottles, and I do them well, but hers are special."

Wait. Victor's engaged?

No comments:

Post a Comment