Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gossip on the Guys: Samu's Response

After Samuel Eto'o's alleged statements against Pep and others at Barca, he adressed the subject as expected at the presentation campaign for "Shoe Aid In Africa" which he's the face of. And Samu's statements were far from any sort of lashing out at the club:

"My relationship [with Guardiola] has never been bad. If I had something to say it would not be through the press, but face to face. I was with him a year and everything was wonderful. I feel privileged to have played here. For me it was quite an honour and a pleasure."

Samu also talked about Inter Milan's upcoming meet with Barca on November 24th, saying he won't celebrate if he scores against his old team:

"It will be a special date but I have no intention of celebrating."

On the subject of the legal action he's taking against Barca demanding fiteen percent of his transfer fee, Eto'o had this to say:

"I will never leave Barca in the wrong place. I've never demanded anything from Barcelona. Zilch. They are trying to lie. I will not enter into any controversy, but the signing bonus has to be paid by the buying club not the selling club."

We'll just end by saying we like Samu's look, shall we? And on the side: Check out Leo Messi and his cute self at a sponsor shop on the Champs Elysees in Paris earlier today.

1 comment:

  1. He also said "I left the club but Barcelona and the fans are above all. The fans will always stay in my heart, and I'm one of the fans also."

    Grande Samu! I MISS U! One of the greatest cules alive ..

    ReplyDelete