Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hey There...

Hey there, everyone who’s been reading my blog and/or wondering why it hasn’t really been updated in a while…

To tell you a bit about me, I’m Messa and I’m eighteen… and of course an ardent Barca fan. I started this blog on a whim, a spur of the moment decision, and I never imagined it would become such a big part of my life or that it would become this known on the web – among Barca fans at least. For me, running the blog has been a real pleasure… which is why I hate to put an end to it.

Or at least a long hiatus. Who knows, maybe someday I’ll start it up again, or start another blog, similar to this one but with a rather different approach… in any case, for now, I’m forced to put it all on hold. It’s my senior year at school and unfortunately I’m just too busy to continue updating the blog on a regular basis.

I’m already missing running this blog and being part of the network of footie blogs out there, and I hope sometime I’ll be able to come back to it all. All I can say right now is thank you to all my readers, and I’m so glad I’ve been able to offer an entertaining and informative source for FC Barcelona, if it has been that to you, as that was my aim. I’ve been really happy with it and proud to have covered Barca throughout this phenomenal season, over about a year and almost five hundred posts.

I’ll be back… someday. Once summer kicks off perhaps? In the meantime, I’ll still be twittering as often as I can, and will continue to try and offer my fellow Barca fans as much as possible… you can add me on Twitter and once I’m back to the blogging world, I’ll be sure to tweet that too. Again, infinite thanks for all your support… until we meet again: Viva Barca!

15 comments:

  1. Hi! I've been following your blog (after pep mentioned it on fcbtransfers) but never posted before... you've done a great job!

    Hope to see you back soon in the blogging world, good luck and take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh nooo:'( come back as soon as you can, promise us...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for writing the blog! take some time off for school, but please return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna miss your blog so much! Come back as soon as you can! All the best with school!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i miss youuuuuuuuuuu already barcalista i hope you come back in summer for transfer drama startting! all the luck in the world with school xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Messa!

    (nice name you have!!;) it reminds me of Messi haha)

    I really want to thank you for all the Barça-news you posted:D At some point it became a daily habit of mine, to check this blog on new updates xD You have amazing writerskills, hahaha, it's very entertaining!
    But I understand that you don't have enough time for this blog, because of school... omg I am also eightteen and in my senioryear, so I completely understand you :O I wish you much luck with your exams!! :D
    And I hope you'll come back soon xD You are the best!!

    xoxo Sóphia

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will miss U! All the luck to U! Viva Barca! And take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, I really will miss this blog. Kept informed and entertained for so long. Some things I only saw here.
    Hope ur senior year goes amazingly well.
    And hope u get back a.s.a.p.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to miss you. I miss you already :). Take care and work hard at school. This blog was one of my favorites.

    Happy new Year to you, and good luck in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi messa
    im neda from iran,your blog was the best one,i hope to see you soon and thank you for every thing,good luck my freind and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. messa, good luck. thanks for sharing your blog with us. your work here had been awesome, to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You will be greatly missed!
    I'm an NYC-based Barcelona fan and was THRILLED to find your blog. It was part of my daily routine by checking in.
    Congratulations on creating such a popular source for the lovely FCB.
    All the best to you,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  13. pls come back ;( T_T...

    ReplyDelete