Monday, September 7, 2009

Gossip on the Guys: Ibra Thinks We'll Beat Inter

No, the sight of Zlatan Ibrahimovic enjoying his water is not the reason for this post, although it could have been. We're actually here to talk about Zla's latest comments about facing his former club, Inter Milan...

After around a month of being a Barca boy, Zlatan is already heaping praise on his new team, rating them above his old one as he claims that Barcelona will beat Inter Milan when the two teams meet in the Champions League.

"We have better players, we play a much more beautiful style of football, possessing the ball and we always play on the attack."

"We practice a far more offensive game than Inter. That makes us better, and I have no doubt we will win. I know we will. We are stronger."

He's also pretty psyched about playing the match: "I cannot wait to return to my old stadium with a different shirt. It will be very exciting."

Ibra went on to admit his relief at scoring his first Barca goal against Gijon: "I can't deny that it has taken away some of the pressure, but I knew I would score some time."
.
Well Zlatan darling, we don't really think anyone doubted that you would hit the net at some point - but we must say, it was a relief for us as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment