Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Transfer Talk: Victor's Not Looking for Money, and Samu Wants to Wait

We've been hearing rumours that Victor Valdes is demanding more money as part of his contract renewal, but now Vic's announced that money is not what's important to him. "... I'm not one of those who are only looking at the money either. I just want to be at this club as many years as possible. The financial issue isn't that important, I mean that. I can assure you that I, nor anyone from my entourage, has talked about these matters." Beautiful humble Victor. He could teach Yaya a thing or two.
As for Eto'o, his contract is suposed to be renewed soon as well, but he keeps putting it off. "The problem is that it's still too early to talk about this. We have to wait until everything has finished, in a good way, and afterwards we'll talk about it."
That's his way of saying that he'll only stay if Barca wins some silverware this season. Its annoying of him, but we'll tolerate this kind of talk as long as he keeps scoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment